8 WallBall shots (30/20#)
—– 4min. rest —–
8 Push Jerks (135/95#)
8 GHD Sit-ups
8 HR Push-ups
- Due to limited 30# MedBalls and GHD machines, half of group should perform WOD1 and the other half WOD2, then switch.
- WallBalls are intentionally HEAVY. Athlete’s are encouraged to “scale-up” from their normal MedBall weight.
- Scale for Double-Unders = 4:1 of singles or 2:1 (ie – over & back = 1 DU) of lateral jumps over a loaded barbell.
- E2MOM = Every Two (2) Minutes on the Minute. ie – once programmed round is completed, rest to completion of 2min, then begin again for a total of 4 “rounds”.
- Athletes should complete each round of WOD2 with plenty of time remaining. Attack each round as an all-out sprint and increase your rest time. The goal is to complete each round in the same amount of time, with no fall-off.